I treasure my reading time while obsessing about family, food, fitness, and librarianship.
Top Bookshelf: A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly, books by authors like Ruta Sepetys and Erika Robuck, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides, Jeffrey Zentner’s The Serpent King, Reclaiming Conversation by Sherry Turkle
What to know about me
- My guilty pleasure is chocolate milk
- I care for people by baking for them
- Dog or cat person? Definitely dog. And big dogs at that! Gunner is our 130-pound lab mix who loves butter and ice cubes
- I believe that nothing replaces a handwritten thank you note
- I’ve bunji jumped over Victoria Falls in Zambia and skydived in the US, traveled to Russia, and hope to see the beauty of the Northern Lights soon