So I thought I would get a bit more reading done during ‘winter’ break– instead I spent my hours organizing the house, enjoying my family, entertaining friends, and doing some of my own work (I’ll be blogging for YALSA’s The Hub alongside this personal library/book blog and contributing to a books blog for our local newspaper).
In preparation for the book marathon that I thought I’d be enjoying, here were some of the advanced copies that stacked up in my digital to-be read pile. I’ll look forward to sharing some reviews once I’ve actually read them!
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
- Avonelle’s Gift by Nova Scheller
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Welcome to Hell Damini by John Otis Biggs
- What Comes of Eating Doughnuts with a Boy Who Plays Guitar by Nicole Campbell
- Amaranthine by Lanie Jacobs